10/03/2008

Conveyer belt sushi... again.

I love Yo sushi. It's the best possible way to eat that I've ever found. Reasons five fold below.

  1. the conveyer belt is shiny and appealing. besides the occasional squeaks it definitely adds to the atmosphere as you're sitting on bar stools
  2. the choices. you never have to choose beforehand. you can mix and match what you want.
  3. all the sushi you can think of is offered and you watch them make it. it helps me feel like everything is being done properly
  4. it's the perfect place to go for only two peeps - turnover is high but no one pressures you to leave. it's casual yet the food is good
  5. the perma refills of water right at your station. That's right - you refill you're own from your personal tap of fizzy or still.

Not my image. I thought it should be best that I start saying what ones are and what ones are not. I post enough of my own and should give people credit.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails