Oh tomorrow is plane day and that means planning the perfect 10 hour plane ride outfits. Mandatory: layers, comfy shoes, even comfier pants, and reading material. I've planned the outfit out and I'm going with:
Long sleeve grey uniqlo heat warmer tee underneath a black lux v-neck loose cami and on top a black cardigan. Pants are my skinny uniqlo jeans that are just a bit too loose with my uggs. (I know they make me fashion road kill but I want pillows for my feet), and comfy sweat socks. To add some punch, I wish I was wearing a super large owl necklace that I saw at Spitalfields but was too foolish to impulse buy - instead I'm wearing a simple silver ruffle necklace. (it's easy to take off at security while still wearing jewelery) and GAP black printed different styles of plaid scarf
In the bag I've packed my contact case (with a bit of liquid inside....) glasses, sunglasses, Gulliver's travels, an extra elastic, lip balm, all relevant documentation, a light blanket and my 'travel kit', laptop, a small longchamp bag and travel hairbrush.
I'm ready to go!
Image via
No comments:
Post a Comment